1352 Kenneth Street
Saint Paul MN 55116-2606
A software support professional working with custom apps, form building, data management, websites, and iOS mobile hardware support. Looking for opportunities that focus on software support and website related management.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Project Support and Development • Tier I – III Technical Support • Airwatch • Service Now • Airwatch • Formsite • iOS • WordPress • Rizepoint QA • HTML/CSS • ATT / VZ Carrier Portals • Salesforce • Adobe Creative Suite • Digital Imaging • Mac OS • Windows 10 • Linux OS • Basic networking • MS Office
Sun Country Airlines | Minneapolis, MN
2019 – Present
Manages mobile deployment applications for compliance and flight operations.
ASM Global | U.S. Bank Stadium | Minneapolis, MN
Event Day Support Technician
2016 – Present
Technical support for major events at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Assists Events Services with stadium audio/visual technical issues.
- Prepares and deploys technology solutions with IT staff as needed.
- Handles triage and support for other systems and iOS devices.
ECOLAB | St Paul, MN
Sr. Service Desk Specialist
2015 – 2019
Provided enterprise Tier II software and iOS hardware support for a nationwide field service and management team. Handled escalated technical issues and data related requests for a custom iOS app that involved invoicing, detailed data collection, route information and account management. Supported a number of integrated software solutions that include Salesforce, Rizepoint and Formsite.
- Managed a broad range of support requests from phone, email and ServiceNow for tracking of incidents.
- Supported technical aspects of iOS deployment with Airwatch MDM and cellular carrier portals.
- Processed requests for internal reports, services and compliance measurement.
- Evaluated software and service platforms to improve overall usage and data processing.
- Provided training for management and field associates for internal software solutions.
APPLE INC. | Minneapolis, MN
2007 – 2014
Provided world-class technical support for Apple Retail. Responsible for constant change in technical knowledge, timely repair skills and continuous multi-tasking under a tight appointment system. Continually worked with the team on fine tuning empathy skills, patience, and critical thinking. Worked closely with the business team helping with technical presentations for Apple business solutions.
- Consistently recognized for excellence in Net Promoter surveys/rankings.
- Mentored Genius staff and provide Family Room training to new Geniuses.
- Provided in-store training to business customers on Apple solutions.
- Reviewed Genius staff on a bimonthly schedule with discussions that relate to current performance, issues and concerns.
- Managed daily scheduling and staffing of the Genius Bar.
Self-Employed | St. Paul, MN
Freelance Web Design and Imaging
2000 – Present
Creates custom micro websites that are simple and effective. Provide end-to-end solutions beginning with initial designs and finishing with site administration and maintenance. HTML and WordPress. Experienced with a variety of digital imaging services including large format printing.
- www.renegadeopen.com (wordpress rebuild)
The School of The Art Institute of Chicago
Master of Fine Arts
Panting and Drawing
The University of Minnesota
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Painting and Drawing | Art History Minor
Red Hat Training
RedHat System Administration I, II.
Apple Genius Certification